In this short post we help you find the best CBD oil for anxiety.
With all its recent positive coverage, it is no surprise that so many of us are searching the halls of health shops for the best CBD oil for our anxiety. The tricky part though, knowing which to pick with so many options available. It can often be overwhelming as all of them look the same with various different numbers or descriptors on them. It is important to not get duped and there are things that can help you assess how good the product is and how effective it can be. So, we thought we would give you a helping hand of the things to look for so that you get yourself the best CBD oil for your anxiety!
First and foremost some terminology to help you understand some of the terms used on the bottle:
- Full-spectrum CBD contains all the naturally available compounds of the cannabis plant including THC. In hemp-derived full-spectrum CBD, the THC will be no more than 0.3 percent and so it would be more akin to a broad spectrum as the presence and impact of the THC is minimal at best
- Broad-spectrum CBD has all the plant’s naturally occurring compounds aside from THC
- CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD, separated from all other plant compounds so no THC, CBN or CBD
- Natural terpenes – these are the plant compounds responsible for giving any plant (in this case cannabis plants) their taste and flavour. It is believed that the presence of terpenes can enhance the therapeutic benefits of the CBD. They are most often used in vapes, but can also be added to CBD oil in tinctures although this can sometimes make the flavour a bit too strongly cannabis
- Flavonoids – these are plant compounds that have antioxidant benefits
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the cannabinoid associated with giving people the “high.” CBD doesn’t have these intoxicating properties.
What To Look For When Choosing The Best Cbd Oil For Anxiety In The Uk:
- Broad spectrum CBD: it is always better to have the presence of additional cannabinoids as this heightens the effects of the CBD. If the bottle states it is full spectrum then check it has less than 0.3% THC
- Derived from hemp: to be legal, your CBD must not be made from marjuana
- Strength: we suggest buying something that is 10% so as to feel a good effect
- Lab tested: do request any brand to show their relevant documentation and testing to ensure it contains what they claim
- Customer reviews: as CBD brands can’t outwardly advise on many platforms, do check out their customer reviews. There you will find out more about taste and product effectiveness. If they don’t have reviews, that is a sign!
What we suggest:
In all areas we would suggest trying Paso’s CBD tincture as it is highly effective and made from premium quality CBD. All their CBD products are great. For example, for the best cbd dosage for social anxiety, you should try their high strength vape products that are more potent and fast acting. The perfect relief for an episode or attack.