Custom made planter boxes are a unique and creative solution for landscaping industry. It is not conventional planter boxes but a system which delivers unconventional results.
Modular custom made planter boxes are very popular. It means that you will be able to add additional modules of your choices for creating planter box that is perfectly suited to you needs and is also unique. There are limitless options. Your imagination is the limit. The process of customisation is easy when it comes to custom made planter boxes. You can use them for a variety of purposes such as:
- Long and narrow planters
- Standard pots
- Terraced garden.
Quality of Planter Boxes
As the custom made planter boxes are made of recycled PVC and have been UV stabilised, they are of very superior quality. Every module has a hollow cross-section and this helps to trap air. The trapped air helps to minimise any heat transfer that might occur to roots. This ensures that the plants do not dry out due to lack of water. In fact, the plants’ maintenance and water requirements are reduced to minimal.
The custom-made planter boxes are suitable for the outdoor environment, are lightweight and highly durable. They are also easy to assemble. There are various companies which deliver these custom made planter boxes throughout Australia.
Purposes Behind Using Custom Made Planter Boxes
- Have a terrace garden? Want it to be attractive and catch attention of your guests? You can opt for custom made planter boxes having hardscape bamboo installs, drip installation and landscape lighting.
- It can be used for purposes of beautification as well as prolonging the life of plants.
- It can help to reduce maintenance costs and water supply costs.
- They are well known for their easy movability and portability which increases their lucrativeness especially if there is a lack of enough space in your house for plants.
- Wooden boxes containing planters can be placed anywhere, be it the garden, porch or balcony.
- They are highly durable, which is one of the most distinguishable features.
- Using planter boxes instead of land cultivation gives you more flexibility.
- A distinct soil type can be used for every box.
- The plants can individually sprout in every box as there is enough capacity for spreading of the roots.
- Wooden planter boxes can be used under various weather conditions. Their flexibility is added benefit in this context. For example, during winter you might need to move the boxes for getting direct sunlight or during the extreme heat of Australian summer you might, they might be required to be placed under the shade. Light weight boxes help you to avail these facilities.
Things to Do When Purchasing Custom Made Planter Boxes:
- Why not amp up its look by colouring the boxes matching the surrounding landscape? Use of a clear and protective coat can help to keep the natural look of the boxes.
- Add sealant to these planters before soil is added. It needs to be done after five years as it removes accrued grim, old sealant or UV surface burns.
- Whilst power-washing the planters ensure that the water does not entire the wooden grain.
- Planter boxes that are kept in the open often show cracks due to hard weather conditions, enlargement and shrinkage that result from different climactic factors including temperature.
- Purchasing smaller sized boxes for small shrubs is convenient and bigger ones are more convenient for plants that tend to occupy more home space.
Most people prefer custom made planter boxes having a naturally wooden texture. The most significant factors while choosing your planter box is the size, the holes for drainage of water and the style. So, these are a few things you need to take care of while going for the custom-made planter boxes.