If you consult with a New Zealand immigration advisor, you will know that many types of visas allow students to work easily in New Zealand. However, before you apply for any New Zealand student visa or work visa, you must first decide which is the right visa to match your requirements.
Types Of New Zealand Work Visa:
New Zealand visas are broadly divided into two primary categories, i.e., temporary and permanent. These visa categories vary based on different criteria and application processes.
Some popular types of New Zealand student Visa:
- Post Study Work Visa
- Accredited Employer Work Visa
- Work To Residence Visa
- Family Stream Work Visa
- Student Trainee Work Visa
- Essential Skills Work Visa
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa
- Talent Work Visa
- Religious Worker Visa
- Specific Event Or Work Visa
- Seasonal Employer Work Visa
And the list goes on and on.
Requirements To Apply For The Post Study Work Visa In New Zealand?
For applying for a visa to work in New Zealand temporarily, you may need to meet the required immigration instructions. These details would require your job offer letter, details of any work or event-related visit, post-study work visa, special work scheme visa, or if you are visiting to support your partner.
Once you have completed the formalities, you might never know that it could even lead to residency. In simple terms, with the residency visa, you have the right to live, study, and work in New Zealand for an indefinite period. However, for applying for a New Zealand work visa, you need to have the experience, skills, and qualifications that the immigration officers in New Zealand require.
The document requirements for the visa application are as follows:
- A Real Work account is required. This account serves as your official contact channel with the New Zealand Immigration Department.
- Evidence of identity and proof of character, both of which must be current.
- Obtaining medical certifications that demonstrate physical fitness
- Documents that were originally written in a native language are translated into English.
- Two acceptable visa pictures and an official passport or confirmation of identification
- Proof of excellent character
- Authenticity documents
How To Apply For New Zealand Work Visa?
Foreign nationals must apply for a New Zealand work permit in order to work in the country. Foreign people are eligible to apply for a work visa in New Zealand if they meet the following criteria:
- You have an offer letter from a New Zealand company
- Whether you are coming for a specific work-related purpose or event
- If your partner is in NZ and you want to join them and work
- Or you are from a nation with a special work program
- If you have been studying in the country and want to work