Summers are right around the corner, and now is the time when everybody craves a cold glass of delicious beverage. One of everybody’s favorites is bubble tea. Who doesn’t like it? It is like a bubble tea season for most people. For some, it’s a part of life, and for others, it’s like an addiction. There’s a reason why almost every home in summer has a DIY bubble tea kit, and this beverage owns a pretty big crowd of fans. We are super excited to share the recipe for bubble tea with you. You can make it at home!
In this blog, you will get to learn recipes for three different types of bubble tea;
- Plain bubble tea
- Milk bubble tea
- Fruity bubble tea
Why make bubble tea at home?
For beginners, getting a bubble tea home kit is accessible, and making it is super easy. Above that, it’s healthy. You use natural ingredients to make it. Third, it is cheaper than buying a glass of mixed fruit bubble tea from a shop and paying them only for mixing some ingredients together. And lastly, it is relaxing to sip this delicious beverage at your home, sitting on the couch, or enjoying the view from your balcony. You don’t even need to step out of your house to enjoy it.
What is in bubble tea?
Bubble tea contains tapioca pearls and honey.
- A DIY bubble tea kit will contain tapioca pearls, also known as boba. It is the main ingredient because it is going to be the bubbles in your bubble tea! If you don’t have it, you can easily purchase it online from a tea or a grocery store.
- You also need to put honey to add a sweet flavour to the tea.
Difference between all the three types of bubble tea
- Plain: It is flavored ice tea with slices of lemon and some Ice cubes.
- Milky: It is black tea without sugar or any sweetener made with milk and ice cubes.
- Fruity: Made with fresh fruits, ice cubes, and almond milk, and honey.
To enjoy the bubble tea, you will also need wide straws to sip in the bubbles. You can also purchase these at an online store.
How to make it.
- Make the boba
Take a large pan and boil the right cups of water on high heat. Add the pearls to the water and stir until the bubbles or boba starts to float. You can also use the boba tea maker for ease. Now put the heat flow on medium and cook for forty minutes. Keep stirring occasionally and after dirty minutes, remove it from the heat. Let it sit for the next twenty minutes and drain the pearls in a small bowl. Mix the honey and cover it again for the next five minutes.
- Make the bubble tea.
If you want to make all three flavours, divide the boba into three tall glasses. Now add the rest of the ingredients.
- For plain bubble tea, add iced tea, lemon slices, and ice cubes.
- For milk bubble tea, add milk, tea, and ice.
- For fruity bubble tea, put milk, ice, fruits, and honey into a blender and blend smooth. Pour it into the glass.
Your bubble tea is ready! Make it at home and enjoy every day with a DIY bubble tea kit. You get all the ingredients, and your bubble tea takes only a few minutes to prepare.