A standard European pallet as per the specifications of the EPAL (European Pallet Association) is termed as the Euro pallet. Pallets are considered as important in different shipping and transporting services as they provide innumerable benefits. As compared to manual handling, palletized products can be transported or moved efficiently and quickly. There is also less risk to the worker handling palletized products. With the pallets, you can pack your goods in a safer way and you can ship them to the international location without any trouble.
6 Advantages of the Euro Pallets:
- Commercial Value: Unlike other pallets used, Euro pallets have great value for the importers as these pallets can be forwarded to the customers directly and/or be exchanged for new euro pallets. There are many companies which also pay cash for used Euro pallets. So in this way, you can easily earn some amount by selling your used pallets and save your transportation cost.
- Disposal Taxes: Euro pallets are not eligible to any taxes as these are re-used or exchanged. Due to the European’s union laws impose heavy taxes on other pallets which cannot be re-used. So you do not need to pay any additional tax for buying these pallets and you can easily buy them at an affordable rate.
- High standards: With the Euro pallets, you are ensured of the quality as these pallets undergo control standards of high quality. This makes the euro pallets one of the six types of pallets globally recognized by the International Organization for Standardization.
- Durability: As this Euro wooden pallets are long lasting ad sturdy they tend to last for a long period of time. There are no additional expenses involved in replacing these. They can be repaired or replaced as per the laws of the Euro Pallets.
- Stiffness and Strength: These pallets have an apt ratio of strength-to-weight, which means, moving and handling them is convenient. There are less chances of any damage to the goods. These can handle heavy loads without any trouble, and you can also ship your product with Euro pallets to any international locations. Almost all custom authorizes accept these pallets due to its heavy strength and eco-friendly nature.
- Eco-Friendly: As these are manufactured using natural renewable resources they tend to be friendly to the environment. Euro pallets can be re-used or even exchanged.
Choosing the Apt Pallet:
Any business tends to opt for these knowing the multiple advantages of Euro wood pallets. As we know these pallets can be re-used, re-cycled and also exchanged. These pallets tend to thus work out economical.
- Euro wood pallets can also be repaired in case of any damage. They tend to fit into any budget, be it big or small. Keeping this in mind, you need to consider not only your requirement but also your budget before you decide on a specific pallet.
- Determine the size of the pallet required before you conduct a search for these. You find the Euro pallets available in a wide range of sizes to fit into all types of requirement.
Dimensions of Euro pallets:
The most common sizes for the Euro Pallet are the EUR, EUR 2, EUR 3 and EUR 6. The standard size of the EUR is 800 x 1200mm and is termed as the whole pallet. The EUR 2 is of 1200 x 1000mm, EUR 3 is 1000 x 1200mm and EUR 6 is 800 x 600mm. The EUR 6 is termed as the half-pallet.
These pallets can be recognized by the markings of EPAL, EUR on them. The logo of EPAL is generally on the leg of the pallet on the left side. The manufacturer’s name is present on the central leg and the logo EUR is found on the right side.